The Microlight Alpine Jacket is a light-weight down jacket, designed for use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
The Microlight Alpine Jacket is a light-weight down jacket, designed for use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns. A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Alpine Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use.
143g (large) of 750FP ethically sourced Hydrophobic Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth without compromising on weight. A Pertex® Microlight outer fabric helps to keep the warmth in and is both breathable and windproof. Key technical features include a down-filled hood and YKK® zipped pockets throughout.
- Weight: 430g (large)
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum® inner
- 750 Fill Power European Goose down - 143g/5oz in size Large
- All down products are ethically sourced and certified to Responsible Down Standard
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled helmet-compatible hood with polymer peaked hood
- YKK front zip and internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket
- Separate stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim