Axino Knicker Arc'Teryx
daarna € 3,93 per dag
borg € 70,00
The Axino Knicker adds a layer of air permeable insulation under ski bibs or shell pants. The Axino’s combination of Coreloft™ insulation, Permeair™ nylon lining and the Fortius™ Air 40 softshell outer allows air to move freely through the knicker to preserve a dry, comfortable microclimate within your layering system. The low profile design layers easily without adding bulk, the knicker length fits comfortably above boots, and articulated patterning provides freedom of movement.
Full Feature List
- Air permeable
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Layers easily with any hard shell pant or bib to create a versatile, insulated system
- Boot cut cuffs sit just above the top of boots
- Inside of cuff stays snug against leg
- Elasticized waist
- Waist drawcord
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²)
- Fortius™ Air 40 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Permeair™ 20
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.