Seam Grip McNETT
Seam Grip is amazing. It’s an award-winning repair adhesive that can keep you dry in any weather. It permanently seals the seams on your tent, pack and rainwear. It can repair rips, tears and holes in your equipment, too. It’s your all-purpose liquid tool in a tube. Seam Grip is part of a comprehensive line of Care and Repair products from McNett®. With McNett®, anyone can be a master of equipment repair. Ideal for on uncoated and polyurethane coated fabrics.
Long considered the industry standard, Seam Grip was awarded the prestigious Editors’ Choice Gold Award from Backpacker Magazine in 2002. Use Seam Grip to repair surfaces or seal seams of natural and synthetic fabrics, waterproof laminates, leather and vinyl. Seam Grip may be used to repair all types of waders and footwear, Neoprene, PVC, rubber, and more. Concentrated and waterproof, Seam Grip offers excellent adhesion, long lasting flexibility, superior traction and abrasion resistance, with minimal shrinkage.
- Seals the seams on tents, tarps, backpacks, rainwear
- Permanently patches holes and repairs tears
- Washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- One tube seals seams on an average 2-person backpacking tent
- Patch holes in air mattress or sleeping pad
- Coat bottom of down booties for winter camping
- Repair fabric holes and tears on gaiters from crampons
- Coat seams on new hiking boots
- Reduce slippage between sleeping pad and tent floor
- Adhere patches to fabrics
- Seam seal embroidery
- Repair convertible tops