Kangri GTX pants RAB
Built for total protection in wet weather, the Kangri GTX pants are ideal for long mountain days in changeable conditions. They are made from robust and breathable 70D 3-Layer GORE-TEX with an outer face fabric constructed from 100% recycled material. They have a regular cut and versatile design that’s perfect for winter hillwalking and long-distance treks.
The Kangri GTX pants have articulated knees for unrestricted movement on demanding terrain, and an adjustable waist with hook-and-loop tabs for securing the fit. Designed for quick and easy use when the weather suddenly turns, the full-length two-way YKK® AquaGuard® side zips enable you to pull them on over high-volume mountain boots. The side zips work equally effectively as additional ventilation with a snap-close hem to hold them in place around the ankle. The pants have two hand pockets with YKK® AquaGuard® zips, and under-boot cord attachment loops to secure them to your hiking boots, ensuring lower legs and ankles are kept dry, great for tramping through wet heather and long grass.
The Kangri GTX pants are robust and hard-wearing waterproof pants with ultra-functional details, perfect for wild weather days or for stashing in your pack ready to provide extra protection when the storm rolls in.
- Weight:435g/15.3oz (Size M)
- Product Code:QWH-03
- Fully adjustable elasticated waistband with hook-and-loop waist tab adjustment
- Full length 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® side zips with internal storm guard
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Hyperlon under-boot cord attachment loops
- Main Fabric - GORE-TEX 3-Layer construction waterproof technology (70D) with recycled outer fabric
- HH: 28,000mm / Ret<9