Face cover Tilley
- Non-medical protective cotton face coverings
- Fits snugly and comfortably around the face
- 2 layers of closely woven textiles
- ¼” elastic with soft touch toggle for personal fit
- Every package includes an organic cotton (solid colour coverings).
- One Size fits most
- Designed with two layers that act as an inside pocket for optional filter insert (filter not provided).
Fit tip: For a tighter fit option, insert a pipe cleaner, twist tie or piece of wire and shape around the nose.
Manufacturing: Made in Canada at the Tilley Factory
- Paisley - 95% cotton 5% spandex, Navy 98% Organic Cotton 2% spandex
- Blue Check – 100% Cotton, Khaki Solid- 98% Organic Cotton 2% spandex
- Inner Lining: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Please wash before wearing for the first time
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. Wash after every wear
Tips for better fit:
- Pull the toggle down to the bottom part of ear for a better fit and with no added pressure on the back of the ear.
- When installing the nose wire, curl the one end to make it easier to slide through. The opening is at the top of the covering where the elastic is attached.
- The nose wire should be long enough to go across the full covering.
- When installing the filter you will need to fold the filter, accordion style, to fit it through the pocket opening.
Filter Pattern Available : Please Click here for the pattern you will need when cutting your filter to fit.
- Fold your filter fabric in half, place pattern on filter using the fold line, this way you will have 2 sides.
- You can use more then one sheet of filter if you desire, this will make your mask fill stiffer.
- When inserting your filter, fold it like an accordion to help ease it though the opening.
- Once the filter is fully in, flatten it out to reach all edges of the mask.