Full Zip Jacket 400 Colour collection Woolpower
The colours in the Full Zip Jacket Colour Collection 400 may vary from year to year. The jacket has an extra-thick polo neck collar with a knitted-in Woolpower logo in a contrasting colour that matches the long zip. This year-round jacket with a straight bottom hem is suitable as a warming extra layer when it gets cold. It is made from Ullfrotté Original 400 which is Woolpower’s own fabric developed in the early 1970’s.
Ullfrotté Original 400g is a slightly thicker fabric that can be used as a warming mid layer, for example underneath a water repellent outer layer. Adjust layers based on your level of activity.
• Remember that the garments are unisex. Check your sizes against our size charts.
• The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
- Merino wool 70%
- Polyamide 28%
- Elastane 2%