Xenair Light jacket Wmn's RAB
The Xenair Light Jacket uses synthetic insulation and breathable outer fabrics, ideal for use as a warm midlayer or as a technical outer. Highly versatile and hardworking with a super low pack size, this synthetic insulated jacket is perfect for high energy activities, from fast hiking to mountaineering.
The Xenair Light Jacket is built with a Pertex® Quantum Air outer. This fabric has an open woven structure which allows air to flow through it freely, and a DWR finish easily shedding light rain and snow. With maximum breathability and weather protection, the Xenair Light Jacket is ideal for intense mountain activities.It is insulated with body mapped, recycled PrimaLoft® Gold Active+, strategically zoned to areas where extra warmth is needed. High heat areas, such as under the arms, are insulation free to aid temperature regulation.Designed with an articulated fit and adjustable hem, the Xenair Light Jacket enables full range of movement when negotiating challenging terrain. It has a full length YKK® VISLON® ® front zip with an insulated zip baffle and chin guard for comfort.
Featuring two concealed zipped hand pockets, one of which doubles as a stuff sack, and a concealed chest pocket, the Xenair Light Jacket has useful storage on short adventures when travelling fast and light.
- Weight:222g/7.8oz (Size S)
- Product Code:QIO-99
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets, one of which doubles as an integrated stuff sack
- YKK® concealed zip chest pocket
- Body mapped insulation with zoned areas of uninsulated panels to aid thermoregulation
- Elasticated gusset at the cuff with a low profile and draft-free thumb loop
- Articulated sleeves for mobility. Adjustable hem
- Outer Fabric - Lightweight, breathable 20D Pertex® Quantum Air ripstop fabric with acrylic coating (47gsm)
- PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ synthetic insulation with 55% recycled content (40gsm)
- Centre back length (Size 10): 64.5cm / 25.4inch