Infinity Microlight Down Jacket Men's RAB
The Infinity Microlight stays true to its original purpose, an insulated jacket for year-round mountain use, but with the added wind and weather resistance of GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER®. This outer fabric is super lightweight with impressive weather protection, coping with light snow, spin drift and moisture.
It is exceptionally breathable and soft to the touch, offering a quiet and comfortable hooded down jacket for all mountain activities. Built with zoned micro and nano baffles, the 700FP, 100% recycled down has been body mapped to optimise warmth and breathability where you need it. Suitable for hiking, scrambling, and climbing adventures, it has a slim, active fit and a warm, helmet compatible, down filled hood with a stiffened peak for complete protection. It has elasticated cuffs for a seamless fit with gloves, a full length, durable front zip, a concealed chest pocket and two hand pockets, with YKK® zips throughout.
Highly compressible, the Infinity Microlight can be packed down easily into its small stuff sack and stashed in your pack to be pulled out when the temperature drops.
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 452g/15.9oz (Size M)
- Product Code: QDB-22
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- YKK® Vislon® front zip with insulated storm flap
- YKK® concealed zip chest pocket
- 2 YKK® VISLON® zipped hand pockets
- Zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-though construction
- Stretch panel cuff for optimum fit
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Stuff sack included
- Outer Fabric - 13D GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® product technology (45gsm)
- 700 fill-power recycled down with Nikwax hydrophobic finish (146g Size M)