Ascendor Alpine Softshell Pants Women's RAB
Offering impressive freedom of movement for ascents in extreme mountain terrain, the Ascendor Alpine Pants are winter climbing essentials for mountaineers and alpinists. The most durable and protective of the Ascendor range, they are built with highly wind and weather resistant, bonded 2-layer Matrix™ softshell.
This flexible midweight fabric offers warmth in wild weather and the reinforced kicker patches provide protection on the lower leg from rugged terrain and crampon spikes. The Ascendor Alpine Pants have a customisable fit with a semi-adjustable waistband, hook-and-loop waistband tabs and the option to wear with a belt or detachable braces.
The high waistband fits seamlessly with a harness, and articulated knees and a long length gusset enable complete freedom of movement when climbing. Ventilation is provided through two concealed zipped thigh vents and the zipped ankle gusset allows the hem to widen to accommodate larger winter climbing boots. The Ascendor Alpine Pants two front hand pockets and one rear pocket with dependable YKK® zips throughout.
These tough and technical climbing pants are perfect for winter conditions and cold temperatures, suitable for alpine and Scottish mountaineering routes.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 666g/23.5oz (Size S)
- Product Code: QFU-81
- Semi-adjustable waistband with hook-and-loop adjustment, double snap closure and YKK® 2-way zip fly
- High waistband for good fit and comfort when wearing a harness
- Belt loops and detachable braces give multiple options for support
- 2 YKK® zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets
- 2 YKK® concealed low profile thigh venting zips
- Long length gusset at crotch and knee articulation for ease of movement
- Reinforced kicker patches and hems for durability
- Zipped ankle gusset to widen hem for differing sizes and types of mountain footwear. Elasticated internal snow gaiter at hem
- Matrix™ 2 layer bonded softshell fabric (235gsm) with tough kick patch reinforcement