Heavyweight Waterproof Black Diamond
Built with hardshell fabric, PrimaLoft Insulation and a BD.dry™ waterproof insert, the HeavyWeight Waterproof gloves are perfect for active days in wet conditions.
Fully waterproof for wearing alone in wet conditions, the Black Diamond HeavyWeight Waterproof gloves are ideal for ski touring or mountaineering when weather is a guarantee. Waterproof hardshell fabric on the back of hand is paired with a fixed waterproof BD.dry™ insert for total weather protection. We also added PrimaLoft Gold insulation over the back of hand for added warmth when soggy conditions come with a drop in temperature. The full goat leather palm and fingers offer a secure grip on poles or tools, and the neoprene cuffs with hook-and-loop closure seal out the elements.
- Waterproof hardshell fabric on back of hand
- 100 g fleece lining with 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- 133 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on back of hand
- Full goat leather palm and fingers
- Neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop closure
- Reflective logo
Weight Per Pair : 147 g (5.2 oz)
Temperature Range : -7/2 ºC (20/35 ºF)