Outpost 700 Down Slaapzak RAB
Built from highly packable 30D Pertex® Quantum with trapezoidal boxwall construction, it can be opened out and used as a double duvet or zipped to a second unit for use as a two-person sleeping bag.
The lightweight fabric is great for unrestricted lofting and its tightly woven structure provides reliable long-term down retention. It is filled with 700g of 650FP duck down for a winter-ready lower limit of -5°C (24°F) – and the down is also treated with Nikwax® Hydrophobic technology for improved moisture resistance and faster drying.
With insulated baffles at the neck and zip, plus extreme compressibility, our Outpost 700 is the ideal recreational sleeping bag for user-friendly year-round camping.
- Insulation Type:650FP European Duck Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (700g / 24.7oz)
- EN (13537:2012) Temperature rating:EN: Comfort 1°C(34°F), Limit -5°C(24°F), Extreme -22°C(-8°F)
- Rab Sleep Limit:Rab Sleep Limit: -5°C (25°F)
- Product Code:QSD-20
- Pertex Quantum outer is soft and packable
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction, to maximise loft and warmth
- Stratus synthetic insulation used in the neck baffle to seal in warmth
- L-shaped main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Can be used as a sleeping bag, or opened into a quilt
- Left and right hand bags can zip together
- Compression stuff sack included
- Cotton storage sack included for Home Storage
- Main - Recycled 30D polyamide/ Pertex Quantum/ 50 gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- 650FP European Duck Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (700g / 24.7oz)